Monday, 20 February 2012

A little more

In working on the environment between bust production, I've started working on getting the older architecture aesthetic for the central room, which is based off some of the designs I saw in the natural history museum in London. More details will be added on these in my next blog. I've had an accident with corrupted files on the arches so I have to redo them.

Back onto the subject of busts, here is the start of the base mesh for the Neanderthalensis busts.

For this section, I stopped here because this mesh will be used for both versions of the Neanderthalensis bust.  So far I've worked in the details which both versions of the bust will have most in common. The eyes, jaw line, ears, neck and shoulders will bear the biggest differences, so I will duplicate this head and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment