Tuesday 24 January 2012

Habilis concepts


Below are the display pages done since Thursday and concepts for homo habilis:



                                                 (The two images above still need images)









It appears that I’ve underestimated the amount of time that it takes me to set up these display pages, and without all of my concepts ready to pad them out, trying to do them both at the same time is slowing down my concepting massively, and if I carry on doing both, I will fail my deadline for the 27th. So for now, I will stop doing my display pages, and carry on just doing more detailed concepts, particularly on the finer details on what the rooms themselves will look like. On Monday the 30th jan, I want to be able to start modelling my assets. The sooner I get those out of the way, the better. I know full well that texturing by far takes me the longest amount of time, so I need to account for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment