Monday 13 February 2012

Assets continued

First off, since deciding to model my busts without hair, I've redone my base mesh for the homo ergaster bust, taken it into zbrush and done the high poly sculpt. However, the low poly model does still need to be unwrapped for baking, out the maps.




I've also finished the low poly model for the Homo habilis bust, which I should be able to take into zbrush and have finished for tomorrow to move onto the Homo heidelbergensis bust. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will have all my busts done and be able to start the Homo neanderthalensis full character.






As a break between sessions of modelling the busts, I've been working on assets within the museum, like the display cases, infomation boards and other assets that will be repeated. All of which are unwrapped and have collision meshes so are ready to be exported into UDK.

No comments:

Post a Comment